- Help Desk
CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce – How to upload WebAR USDZ & GLB media files
What you will learn
Getting Started: Learn how to upload WebAR USDZ and GLB media files to your WooCommerce product page using CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce AR plugin on your Wordpress website.
How to Upload USDZ-GLB Files with
CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce.
- 00:00:03: In this short video I will show you how to use the CartMagician platform
- 00:00:06: to download AR-ready USDZ and GLB files that you can
- 00:00:09: easily upload into your Wordpress WooCommerce website.
- 00:00:12: Let's get started. Under CartMagician Export AR-ready files,
- 00:00:15: select both the 'Download USDZ File' and 'Download GLB File' options
- 00:00:18: to download these two AR-ready files. Save them to your computer.
- 00:00:18: Next open your WooCommerce Product Page.
- 00:00:24: Scroll down and select the CartMagician 'Augmented Reality' tab.
- 00:00:27: Select 'Upload USDZ' button and
- 00:00:35: upload both the USDZ and GLB files to your Media Library to save time.
- 00:00:39: Once uploaded, select the USDZ file to add to the product page.
- 00:00:44: Repeat the step to select the GLB file to add to the product page.
- 00:00:48: Once added you will see links to both the GLB and USDZ files.
- 00:00:52: Select 'Update' to save your product page.
- 00:00:55: Once saved, use your mobile or tablet device to open the live website page link to view your product.
- 00:01:00: If you have a QR code like our demo you can also scan that to open the product.
- 00:01:07: On a smartphone, an icon will display to show that there is AR content avialable.
- 00:01:11: Select to 'Open in AR' with the interactive 3D preview.
- 00:01:16: Use finger gestures to move, rotate or zoom in and out to view the product.
- 00:01:21: Select AR mode to view and place the product in AR.
- 00:01:26: Your AR content has been added successfully.