- Help Desk
CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce – How to host WebAR USDZ & GLB media files
What you will learn
Getting Started: Learn how to add hosted URL links of WebAR USDZ and GLB media files to your WooCommerce product page using CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce AR plugin on your Wordpress website.
How to Use Hosted USDZ-GLB URLs to deliver AR content with CartMagician Pro for WooCommerce.
- 00:00:03: In this short video I will show you how to use the CartMagician platform
- 00:00:09: to easily add hosted USDZ and GLB URLs to your Wordpress WooCommerce website.
- 00:00:12: Let's get started. Once you've done a conversion, look under 'Export AR-ready files'.
- 00:00:15: Select the 'Copy USDZ URL Link' button.
- 00:00:17: Next open your WooCommerce Product Page.
- 00:00:19: Scroll down and select the CartMagician 'Augmented Reality' tab.
- 00:00:22: Select 'Edit USDZ link' button
- 00:00:25: and paste the 'USDZ URL Link' and select 'Done'.
- 00:00:28: Return to the CartMagician platform.
- 00:00:31: Select the 'Copy GLB URL Link' and return back to the product page.
- 00:00:34: Select 'Edit GLB link' button,
- 00:00:36: and paste the 'GLB URL Link' and select 'Done'.
- 00:00:40: Now that both hosted URL links have been added
- 00:00:44: for the GLB and USDZ AR content,
- 00:00:48: select 'Update' to Save your Product Page.
- 00:00:50: Using your mobile or tablet device,
- 00:00:53: open the live website page link to view your product.
- 00:00:56: If you have a QR code like our demo you can also scan this to open the AR content.
- 00:01:05: On a smartphone an icon will display to show that there is AR content.
- 00:01:08: Select to 'Open in AR' with interactive 3D preview.
- 00:01:12: Use finger gestures to move, rotate or zoom in and out to view product.
- 00:01:16: Select AR mode to view and place the product using AR.
- 00:01:20: Congratulations!
- 00:01:24: Your hosted AR content has been added successfully.