- AR Tools
WebAR ToolsCartMagician Tools to create 3D & WebAR
USDZ ConverterDrag & drop conversion tool for creating AR on Apple iOS
GLB ConverterDrag & drop conversion tool for creating AR on Android
3D Templates for WebARAutomate 2D images into 3D products & AR
Shopify AR Integration Automate 2D, 3D & Augmented Reality for Shopify
WooCommerce AR PluginAdd products in 3D and Augmented Reality
- Help Desk
What you will learn
Getting started: In this short video you will learn how to connect your website to the CartMagician WebAR platform so you can view AR on your website.
How to 'Connect your Website' to CartMagician
- 00:00:00: To begin, select 'Connect your Website' from the settings menu.
- 00:00:04: Next, select 'Generate code snippet'. This will produce a code snippet that is ready to add to your website
- 00:00:12: The embed code needs to be added into the HEAD section on your site on each page you want AR to be used.
- 00:00:19: Highlight the code and select 'Copy to clipboard'. Then open your website page.
- 00:00:23: Locate the HEAD section and paste the code before the closing the /HEAD tag.
- 00:00:32: Once added, save your page and publish it to 'live'.
- 00:00:32: Then return to CartMagician to verify your website.
- 00:00:40: Enter your website URL, and select 'Verify Now'.
- 00:00:43: Your website will load if you've set up correctly.
- 00:00:43: Close the pop-up.
- 00:00:49: The installation status will show as 'Verified'.
- 00:00:53: Congratulations! Your website is now connected.